[sword-devel] French with Strongs?

yvand yvand.sword at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 17:17:36 EDT 2022

Dear all,

I want to inform you that we are working on adding Strong numbers in
several French versions.

First we use an automatic method and we add also lemmatization
information. Then we make reliable for ~10 French versions. In the
future we plan to work for Malagasy, Spanish and later for others
languages. But it is a (very) long work (for reliability).

Website : https://concordance.bible/ (work in progress)

A quick guide is available at
https://concordance.bible/Darby/concordance/guide/

Any feedback welcomed.

(I would like to update FreJND module in the future, but my mails about
the fail with new versification scheme received no answer. See "Future
changes for FreJND (French Darby version) + Bug in osis2mod (infinite
loop depending on versification scheme)")

Blessings

yvand