[sword-devel] Module release: LXX

Kovács Zoltán kovzol at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 12:46:18 EDT 2022

Fr Cyrille <fr.cyrille at tiberiade.be> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. szept. 1.,
Cs, 12:27):

> Le 01/09/2022 à 12:19, Kovács Zoltán a écrit :
>
> Plus:
> It seems some verse numberings are different.
> E.g., version 2.5: Psalms 18:47 = version 3.0: Psalms 17:48
> For me, such changes break several parts of the database.
> Is there a list of such modifications available?
> Thanks, Zoltan
>

> The new module use the new versification, LXX. You can see the new v11n in
> the sword's sources.

Thanks for the information! I understand that 2.5 uses KJV (as default), so
I have all entries in KJV v11n in my database.
Is there a simple way to convert a KJV verse notation into LXX v11n? I
learned that using VerseKey is a possible way,
but I just want to keep my working method via
SWModule *module = (SWMgr) library.getModule("LXX")
and force using KJV v11n also if 3.0 is used.
Thanks for advising me further.
Best, Zoltan