[sword-devel] Module release: LXX

Kovács Zoltán kovzol at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 06:19:38 EDT 2022

Plus:
It seems some verse numberings are different.
E.g., version 2.5: Psalms 18:47 = version 3.0: Psalms 17:48
For me, such changes break several parts of the database.
Is there a list of such modifications available?
Thanks, Zoltan

Kovács Zoltán <kovzol at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. szept. 1., Cs,
12:13):

--

*Dr. Zoltán** Kovács, MSc*

Institut Ausbildung

*Private Pädagogische Hochschule der Diözese Linz*
*Private University of Education, Diocese Linz**Salesianumweg 3, 4020 Linz*
*Mail: zoltan.kovacs at ph-linz.at <zoltan.kovacs at ph-linz.at>*

*Web: www.ph-linz.at <http://www.ph-linz.at/>*