[sword-devel] How to test (tei) module

ZdPo Ster zdposter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 09:30:49 EDT 2022

Hi,

actually I am referring to wiki.crosswire.org, so I hope I read it ;-)

Regarding dictionary: I would like to create tei formatted dictionary that
works also outside of The Sword Project. e.g. like a simple greek-slovak
dictionary. As far as I understand, The Sword used only a subset of tei.
When I make my tests (like in the original post) I am not sure if there is
a problem in the fronted app, or The Sword library does not support it or
there is a flaw). So I need to have some test tools based on the library
(to eliminate possible problems with fronteds).
My target is to follow The TEI Guidelines but the module should work with
The Sword without modification.

Yours,

Zdenko