[sword-devel] SWORDWeb

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Wed Oct 5 07:06:32 EDT 2022

On 2022-09-24, 07:43 GMT, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> This morning I sent Psalm 139 to remind a friend that God who
> created a 1000 galaxies formed her and wrote each of her days...
> and then I realized that she will likely click on the link from
> her phone and then I thought of you. 🙂 Any more thoughts on a
> more mobile-friendly UI?

Unfortunately https://www.crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?key=Psalm+139
is a complete disaster on a mobile phone. I would love to add links to some
Sword-base web app to https://hesla.ceplovi.cz/ (PWA for
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Watchwords) or even better
https://github.com/Verses/Common_Bible_Share_Sheet, but certainly
https://www.crosswire.org/study is not that target.

Best,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

… every Man has a Property in his own Person. This no Body has
any Right to but himself. The Labour of his Body, and the Work of
his Hands, we may say, are properly his. … The great and chief
end therefore, of Mens uniting into Commonwealths, and putting
themselves under Government, is the Preservation of their
Property.
    -- John Locke, “A Treatise Concerning Civil Government”