[sword-devel] Tamil translation of Bible book names

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Sat Mar 12 02:32:40 EST 2022

Thanks Peter!

Some questions:

1) Is there a reference file / template?
2) Are the sections [Pref Abbrevs] and [Book Abbrevs] optional?

As a developer I can figure out how to work with the locales.d folder
and its content. But that may not be true for translators - additional
instruction / guidance would be helpful I think.

Best regards,
Tobias