[sword-devel] Sanctions and CrossWire

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Mar 10 15:33:41 EST 2022

A fair number of our contributors are Russian and might have now difficulties accessing usual resources including possibly email and else or might get into that place soon enough.

Can I propose that all regular CW programmer and those of sub projects from within Russia are offered CrossWire email addresses? I do not think this undermines the sanction regime , which I fully support, but keeps those who are brothers and sisters together and involved in something which had the greatest power to create peace.

Thoughts?

Peter

Sent from my phone. Please forgive misspellings and weird “corrections”