[sword-devel] OEB information about update?

Fr Cyrille fr.cyrille at tiberiade.be
Thu Jul 28 03:55:30 EDT 2022

Le 28/07/2022 à 00:31, Matěj Cepl a écrit :
> On 2022-07-27, 18:00 GMT, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
>> I am not sure if you've maybe done this, but don't confuse
>> Michael Johnson's eBible repo with eSword. I hope and believe
>> MPJ rigorously follows copyright laws for his eBible repo.
> Oh, I did! I am profoundly sorry for that, Michael.
>
> In such case, I am absolutely for removing OEB modules (both of
> them) from Crosswire repos.
So wouldn't we extend this to other duplicate modules? If some users
have difficulties to see the ebible repository, I think it is especially
with xiphos, because Bibletime proposes directly the list in all the
repositories. So this is something that could be improved in Xiphos.
However, as there are not many people working on it anymore, I'm afraid
it's just a wishful thinking.