[sword-devel] Module release: LXX

pierre amadio amadio.pierre at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:04:52 EDT 2022

Hi there !

Note that I   was puzzled by what to do with those books when building
the module, see comments in
https://github.com/pierre-amadio/LXX/blob/main/bin/5-specificStuff.sh

>However, there are a few books missing from this single maximal range. eg.
>Pra (Prayer of Manasseh)
This is present as Odes 12 in the source document.

> Pra (Prayer of Azariah)
Googling a bit, there is page that mention Daniel 3:24
https://www.internationalstandardbible.com/S/song-of-the-three-children.html
Daniel 3:24 3:30

I am not familiar with those texts, but both variants in the module
mention something  like "this is how prayed azariah" at the beginning
of those verses.

> 1Eno (1 Enoch)
I did not find any trace of this book in the original document.

>Furthermore, the LXX v11n includes Psalms of Solomon which has 18 chapters,
>but PocketSword (eg) displays Psalm 1 when this book is selected.

This seems to be work as expected with xiphos and diateke.