[sword-devel] Questions about input format

Fr Cyrille fr.cyrille at tiberiade.be
Mon Jan 18 14:51:04 EST 2021

Le 17/01/2021 à 13:43, JD a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> I have several questions regarding the input format for OSIS.
>
> 1. The <note> tag in OSIS bible is not working as expected:

> Zur Erklärung ... aufnimmt (65,I,317f).</note> Jesu Christi, Sohn
> Davids, Sohn Abrahams.<verse eID="Matt.1.1"/>
>
> In Xiphos, I can see a footnote, but I can't see any content. What is
> the expected tag here?
Did you add the entry for notes in the conf file?
An example of an osis file with notes:

<verse sID="Gen.1.5" osisID="Gen.1.5" n="5" />Nsemo, Nzambi bingaka yo
“mwini”. Mudidi, yandi bingaka yo “mpimpa”. Nkokila kubwa, ntangu
kubasika, yina kilumbu ya ntete<note placement="foot"><reference
type="annotateRef">1,5 </reference>Muntu ya kusonikaka mukanda yai
zolaka ve kutendula luyantiku ya nsi-ntoto mvimba ti mutindu bantu ya
ngangu ya bubu yai ke tendula yo. Mukanda yai me sonama ve na kikuma
yina. Yandi zola kak... nsambwadi!</note>.
<verse eID="Gen.1.5" />

Doc here: https://wiki.crosswire.org/OSIS_Bibles

> 2. What is the expected entryFree tag for TEI dictionaries? I may use
> (for example) <entryFree n="Aaron|0000000001">. But with this, I can
> only search for AAR (with capital letters) to find this entry.
I open a issue on your gerpape gitalb fork. Why do you have 000001?
Maybe remove it.

> 3. How can I link from a TEI dict to a bible? The German Strong's dict
> has several biblical references (c.f.
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jd-s/StrongsDicGerman/main/tei/strongsgreek-german.tei.xml),
> but I could not find any documentation on that and my tests were not
> successful.
like this