[sword-devel] Questions about input format

JD jd at oc-mail.de
Sun Jan 17 07:43:26 EST 2021

Dear all,

I have several questions regarding the input format for OSIS.

1. The <note> tag in OSIS bible is not working as expected:

Erklärung ... aufnimmt (65,I,317f).</note> Jesu Christi, Sohn Davids,
Sohn Abrahams.<verse eID="Matt.1.1"/>

In Xiphos, I can see a footnote, but I can't see any content. What is
the expected tag here?

2. What is the expected entryFree tag for TEI dictionaries? I may use
(for example) <entryFree n="Aaron|0000000001">. But with this, I can
only search for AAR (with capital letters) to find this entry.

3. How can I link from a TEI dict to a bible? The German Strong's dict
has several biblical references (c.f.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jd-s/StrongsDicGerman/main/tei/strongsgreek-german.tei.xml),
but I could not find any documentation on that and my tests were not
successful.

Thank you so much for any hint on these issues.

Kind regards!