[sword-devel] Latest SWORD trunk / Build issue on Windows

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Feb 16 16:34:02 EST 2021

Dear Tobias,

I have just had a look at a pristine checkout of SWORD trunk and I have
no trace of adler32.c in any CMakeList.txt.  Could this be similar to
the stray symbols and such you were having with your build framework
previously, which we stipulated was due to no completely cleaning build
staging folders?

If you can find the CMakeList.txt with a line 85 containing a reference
to adler32.c, please let me know and I will continue to investigate.

Glad the new toUpper code is working for you.

Troy