[sword-devel] Sword for the Blind

Don Elbourne don2 at elbourne.org
Fri Feb 12 16:52:19 EST 2021

Here is some good info on making Qt programs accessible to the blind

https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/accessible.html

If interested, one of my colleagues, who is blind and uses a screen
reader, is willing to review BibleTime and make suggestions.

--
by grace alone,

Pastor Don A. Elbourne Jr.
Lakeshore Baptist Church