[sword-devel] Localisation of front-end apps

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Fri May 29 10:35:35 EDT 2020

The Localisation table in our wiki page “Choosing a SWORD program” still has too many red cells.

* There are major languages such as Thai that too few apps support.
* There are currently no apps that support (e.g.) Lao.
* There are major languages not yet listed
* Bishop needs the whole column to be edited.

We need to have a drive for increasing the scope of our localisation support across the board.

And, if perhaps some localisations have been provided since the table was last updated, please add the details.

Best regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile