[sword-devel] Bishop 1.4.0 and SWORD Utility Modules

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Mar 21 06:36:47 EDT 2020

Dear Zdenko,

There may be another issue where I am showing text early during startup
before reading the saved locale.  I will look into it, but I do not see
the new strings in your locale at the link you provided, and the first
one is the text which shows immediate upon startup when a new app
version is first run.  Specifically:

You have received an application update since your last run.=You have
received an application update since your last run.
Would you like to check for updates to your Bibles and other study
resources?=Would you like to check for updates to your Bibles and other
study resources?
Update Resources=Update Resources
Installation Sources=Installation Sources
Updates Available=Updates Available
No installed resources have updates available. New study resources can
be added by first selecting an installation source at the top.=No
installed resources have updates available. New study resources can be
added by first selecting an installation source at the top.
Below is a list of installed resources which have updates available.
Click on any row to update the resource.=Below is a list of installed
resources which have updates available. Click on any row to update the
resource.
You have asked to show Gospel parallels. For this feature, we need to
download a small set of data.  Is this OK?=You have asked to show Gospel
parallels. For this feature, we need to download a small set of data.
Is this OK?
Install Module=Install Module