[sword-devel] A question about Generic book modules

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Wed Jun 3 06:18:27 EDT 2020

I have just used xml2gbs to create a Generic book module for the first time.

It created a module file with extension .bdt in the right location.

All Generic book modules I've installed from CrossWire also have two more files in the module folder.
One with extension .dat and one with .idx

I have not found anything on our wiki that describes what software tool is used to create these two files, nor an explanation of what they are for.

Please would someone enlighten me.

Best regards,

David

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.