[sword-devel] Bishop 1.7.0 released.

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Dec 31 23:21:44 EST 2020

Hi Jerry,

I love your idea about getting started videos. The Capuchinos did a couple nice videos for their rebranded Bishop app.

https://videos.b4tech.org/videos/watch/6d888fb1-3e50-4bbb-8c46-850e433a6fe4

https://videos.b4tech.org/videos/watch/2fe0bad4-d3e0-439f-81c6-89c4a3289bc6

We could have a CrossWire YouTube channel where we could upload little "getting started" videos, as you suggest. I think that would be ideal. Are you offering to make one? ;)

Troy