[sword-devel] TSK sources?

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Apr 16 02:59:27 MST 2020

Anything done in 2008 was probably built by Chris Little.
He’s left CrossWire so we can’t ask him where he found the source data.

All we can do is to ask about the provenance of any dataset we discover online when it’s not already evident.

Aside: On my PC there’s also a module called TSKe - the letter e being for enhanced.
I cannot recall where I installed it from.
It must be quite old. I installed it in 2013.
It’s a RawCom module, and there’s not much more to learn from tske.conf

Best regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile