[sword-devel] Ezra Project 0.8.0 released

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Fri May 31 14:12:49 MST 2019

On 31.05.19 20:58, Cyrille wrote:
> Probably you need to found an other solution, I download the 18.04
> release, but I didn't install it because it has libsword11v5 as
> dependency, but I use sword.1.8 on my 18.04. Then the *Esra19.04* was
> installed very well on Ubuntu *18.04*. But when I run it, I have a
> white windows. Nothing in the terminal.

This is likely some library incompatibility. Packages with specific
dependencies to default packages of a distribution can't handle this
scenario.
If you use a customized Sword package the best solution is to build from
source.

Building is quite easy based on this instruction:
https://github.com/tobias-klein/ezra-project#setup-and-build

Best regards,
Tobias