[sword-devel] Fr locale - Bishop [was: Mobile App Translators - Help Wanted]

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed May 29 17:13:13 MST 2019

OK Dominique,

I have updated the locale with your suggestions and added more debug in
the code which makes the request network request.  I haven't done
anything which would fix the problem, but the extra debug might give us
a better clue where things are failing.  If you have a chance to try
this and again send the logcat when you click Witness Study, it would be
a great help.