[sword-devel] Bible in Myanmar

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Tue May 14 23:25:06 MST 2019

If the language is ordinary Burmese, we can use Google Translate to check that any particular verse has text that we should expect for the initially assigned reference. Machine translation is often adequate for such a limited purpose task.

We can also check against how PageMaker rendered it to the PDF file.

If there are any “missing verses” such as Mark 9:44,46 we can readily adjust the alignment of references to VPL text stream.

Aside: Do we have any information about book order and v11n scheme?

Are any DC books present?

Regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile