[sword-devel] Where is current cipherraw.exe for Windows?

Dudeck, John John.Dudeck at sim.org
Tue Mar 26 15:21:57 MST 2019

Greetings.

I am looking into how to use the encryption feature for Sword modules. I have done it successfully using the -c command line switch on osis2mod for Bibles, commentaries, and dictionaries.

But I also need to do encryption for Genbooks. Reading the Crosswire wiki, it mentions the cipherraw tool.

We do our module developement on Windows. I am using the other various utilities bundled with Xiphos 64-bit, but cipherraw.exe is missing.

I have the 1.7.0 / 1.8.0 32-bit version from CrossWire. Is this the latest current version?

Thanks!

John Dudeck
Programmer at Editions Cle                             Lyon, France
john.dudeck at sim.org                            john at editionscle.com
--
It's not a bug; it's an undocumented feature.