[sword-devel] PocketSword progress

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Wed Mar 13 02:03:06 MST 2019

Hi Michael,

Good to read of the technical progress. Have you visited our tracker to see what other issues need fixing.

We were alerted a few months ago to Apple's current requirements for iOS app providers to have an adequate privacy policy that meets their legal standards and which (IIRC) is accessible in or linked from the app. Until this is in place, we may find that an update to PocketSword would not be accepted in the App Store.

There were a few related emails on this list last year, but the trail seems to have gone cold.

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile