[sword-devel] Eclectic Questions re: CLI, OSIS markup of Trinitarian referents, and the 1662 BCP as a module

pierre amadio amadio.pierre at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 12:57:32 EDT 2019

Not sure if it is related, but it may be interesting to see if the
following make any change:

1) make install_config

(This is something that the last make output mention):

#if this is your first time, you may need a basic global
#configuration file.  one can be generated to /usr/local/sword/etc/sword.conf
#by typing: "make install_config"

I have no idea where it will put the config on windows though.

2) installmgr -init

3) installmgr -sc

I doubt it s a network issue because it mention he does not know about
a remote source, not about name resolution or connection refused.
I bet it s about some config file where CrossWire repo is defined.

I think mine knows about it from the content of
.sword/InstallMgr/InstallMgr.conf
And I think this file has been generated by "installmgr -init" , but
it s only a guess.

Good luck :-)