[sword-devel] Signatures - was Aw: Re: Audio projects? (Video projects?)

Peter Von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Jan 22 06:58:56 MST 2019

> Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Januar 2019 um 13:29 Uhr
> Von: "Tom Sullivan" <info at beforgiven.info>

> Tom Sullivan
> info at BeForgiven.INFO
> FAX: 815-301-2835
> ---------------------
> Great News!
> God created you, owns you and gave you commands to obey.
> You have disobeyed God - as your conscience very well attests to you.
> God's holiness and justice compel Him to punish you in Hell.
> Jesus Christ became Man, was crucified, buried and rose from the dead
> as a substitute for all who trust in Him, redeeming them from Hell.
> If you repent (turn from your sin) and believe (trust) in Jesus Christ,
> you will go to Heaven. Otherwise you will go to Hell.
> Warning! Good works are a result, not cause, of saving trust.
> More info is at www.esig.beforgiven.info
> Do you believe this? Copy this signature into your email program
> and use the Internet to spread the Great News every time you email.

On a side note - longwinded "signatures", corporate disclaimers, not-so-funny quotes or as here lengthy directions to find salvation are not really acceptable on mailing lists, including a Christian one as this one here. We do not enforce much netiquette - but I do think yours has grown to a length which makes reading a thread really quite difficult.

Can I ask you please to ensure that your signature is somewhat shortened to maybe 2, 3 lines max? or, better, switched off for responses to this list?

Thanks

Peter