[sword-devel] Module upload: GerLeoRP18

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sun Jan 6 01:02:45 MST 2019

Module GerLeoRP18 became visible and installed OK.

Thanks to DM & Peter for fixing server issues.

The search index appears to download too but as with other recent new or updated modules, it doesn’t work in PocketSword.

Could this be due to changes in SWORD since the last release of PS?

Has Lucene changed?

Best regards

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile