[sword-devel] The Septuagint

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 00:31:47 MST 2019

Il 14/04/2019 18:49, David Haslam ha scritto:
> FYI. A lengthy article about the LXX.
>
> https://christianpublishinghouse.co/2019/03/20/the-septuagint-a-bible-translation-that-changed-the-world/

Thanks very interesting article, this bible is still the one use by our
orthodoxe brothers... I have in my folder a complete LXX, with greek
accent and morph, and an other without morph. In the current modules
(KJV with strong) the deutéro and apocryphe are missing.
I don't know if it is possible to merge an existant module with an other
source? Or maybe propose two different modules, one with strong number
without deut and apo, and a complet version without Strong's number?