[sword-devel] What devel libraries I am missing?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Sun Sep 30 17:06:45 EDT 2018

On 2018-09-29, 03:34 GMT, Greg Hellings wrote:
> I believe, if you're executing with CMake, you can just run
> "make tests". But it's been a hot minute since I was in that
> part of the code base, so I could be wrong.

That's exactly what I do (and what you do, isn't it?) and there
are no run tests.

> Patching back to 3.5.2 is fine - the only reason it's set to 3.7.0
> that I'm aware if that's the oldest version I had available at the
> time and didn't want to over promise and under deliver. If 3.5.2 works
> for you, feel free to send along a patch for it and I'll include that
> in the next release.

Trying https://is.gd/qm3UHC

Best,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Books aren't written - they're rewritten. Including your own. It
is one of the hardest things to accept, especially after the
seventh rewrite hasn't quite done it.
  -- Michael Crichton, alluding to Steele MacKaye (1889) article
     where he said this about theater plays.