[sword-devel] Problem with verse range linking osis2mod Windows v3431

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Nov 24 03:30:58 MST 2018

Hi John,

I think the whole side of OSIS commentaries is a bit unloved and I am
not surprised to see mistakes.

I have not seen problems on the Bible side. I will look.

As there is no real difference in terms of supposed engine handling of
either, you can also create a commentary in the encoding of a Bible and
simply enter a conf entry re module type. This will work fine on all
frontends of which I know.

But if you discover bugs for commentary specific tags (annotateRef
being one of them) then these should be reported in the tracker.

Thanks

Peter