[sword-devel] A new alternate versification?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Nov 23 04:29:23 MST 2018

Hi,

Just had a look at CzeB21's osis file and noted one thing. AddDan has 3
chapters, named 3 13 and 14. What you are dealing here is a shortcoming
of Sword on a more general level than solvable with versifications -
AddDan has 3 chapters,  so the chapters need to be numbered 1, 2 and
3. Similarly in Chapter 3 the verses start with verse 24 - but the
first text line needs to be verse 1.

I would expect that at least in AddEsth the samme applies, but I have
not yet checked.

Peter