[sword-devel] Broken configuration file afr1953.conf in crosswire repo (critical!)

Tuomas Airaksinen tuomas.airaksinen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 03:49:22 MST 2018

Hi,

I happened to notice today a conf file that changed yesterday
(timestamp 20-Nov-2018
16:22) and which causes failure to load Crosswire lists on JSword-based
apps, such as AndBible

https://www.crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/sword/raw/mods.d/afr1953.conf

The root cause for exception seems to be broken module id identifier "
u[Afr1953]".

This is critical as it disables downloading books from Crosswire
repositories for And Bible and other JSword apps.

I'll prepare fix for JSword so that it could handle this kind of errors
better in the future, but as for now I would suggest fixing the broken conf
file ASAP.

Best regards,
Tuomas