[sword-devel] Omega DigiBible

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 09:20:53 MST 2018

(3rd attempt: no images this time)

The developer on Google play is listed as VSIONTEQ.  They aren't related to
the church. They have only a few items on the play store, so this is either
an obfuscation layer of a larger outfit or a small org.  But.. they are
likely the ones who can fix the contact inside the android app.

http://vsionteq.com/support.php
I googled this, but the address listed at the bottom of this page here is
the same that appears on the play store listing.

They are using the sword repo, and giving credit in the app. I don't
recognize the app itself, which is only saying it's not obviously based on
AndBible.  I haven't played with anything but AndBible or Bishop in
forever. if someone has a suggestion what it might be I can compare.

The app doesn't appear to have any 'contact crosswire for support' link...
but it does have a confusing pointer to a non-existent support link
followed immediately by a credit line to crosswire....

The credit line to Crosswire appears below a confusing statement how to
contact support, however, theres no 'support' link on the webpage that
links, so reading the line again, the next place to click is on the
crosswire acknowledgement below that. (link for the word support goes to
the TLD http://www.omegadigibible.com ) For non-english speakers, it's not
clear what that line about emailing support says, and it could be read to
contact crosswire for limited English speakers.

The facebook link above the support link goes here: (
https://www.facebook.com/OmegaDigiBible/ )

Related images:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TZTNRXVvMC3Rhtn5007RfxVF_g8kxkYp