[sword-devel] osis ref syntax for GkEsth & AddDan

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu May 31 05:15:08 MST 2018

The syntax is not different. The booknames are documented here:

https://wiki.crosswire.org/OSIS_Book_Abbreviations

However, some editions of the DC books make use of alphanumeric verse designations for parts of the Greek additions from the LXX.
This makes things rather complicated even in ParaTExt/USFM, let alone in OSIS XML.

Best regards,

David