[sword-devel] Variants

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Fri Jun 8 05:29:33 MST 2018

Hi Peter,

I've only seen it used as an attribute of the seg element when part of the main text (not in a note) of a module.
See https://wiki.crosswire.org/OSIS_Bibles#Marking_variants
This is what the OSISVariants filter processes.

A rdg element contains the variation from the main text and appears in a note element.
See OSIS 2.1 User Reference, section 13.11 Rdg
The OSISVariants filter has no effect on these.

​Best regards,

David

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.​