[sword-devel] Module submission, Wiki page

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Mon Jun 4 07:43:01 MST 2018

On 2018-05-30, 10:19 GMT, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> Given that module submission is and - has always been
> -  a definitive bottleneck in our setup I have spent
> significant time to make it automated, reproducible and
> hopefully faster too.

I don’t think that modules submission is the only bottleneck.
Having no way how to provide submissions to the main sword repo
even for something so trivial as language files support makes me
really hesitant on doing more complicated work like developing
new av11n schema (required for update of CzeB21, which has
apocryphal books in the Protestant style). I tried everything:
GitHub pull request https://github.com/refdoc/sword/pull/1,
email to this list
https://www.crosswire.org/pipermail/sword-devel/2018-March/045643.html
(I believe I've sent CC to your personally, but not sure about
that), considering sending CD with those patches via snail-mail
moment I found your postal address, or perhaps buying a postal
owl Harry Potter-style.

Blessings,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Monday, December 9th. We skip the bus tour of Stockholm to attend
the economics lecture. Our guest status is again good for front
row seats.  We hear about the theory of auctions. There are
integrals and derivatives. It's like physics except physics
works.