[sword-devel] Catholic and Catholic2 versification

Dominique Corbex dominique at corbex.org
Mon Jan 15 09:39:41 MST 2018

On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 14:39:29 -0500

> Troy wrote:
Versification mapping questions are still outstanding. Костя, DM, you both have written the mapping code for our C++ and Java libraries respectively. You both seem to have different ways to record the mapping between v11n systems. Is there one definition format we can use moving forward? Can you open a discussion about this? It would be really nice to define mappings once, put them in version control and then write a utility which can read these files and produce what each of you need to function-- if you cannot optimally read this one definition directly from your code. Before we go too much further down the road here, it would be nice to discuss this now.

(https://www.mail-archive.com/sword-devel@crosswire.org/msg30407.html)

Is there anything new about mapping definitions and utilities?

In Christ,
Dom
--
domcox <dominique at corbex.org>