[sword-devel] Catholic and Catholic2 versification

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Tue Jan 9 04:42:43 MST 2018

On 2018-01-09, 10:12 GMT, Cyrille wrote:
> Ok, then I think a "quick" solution (waiting a more "complete") is to
> add almost the Catholic3_lit. Because We have more than 100 verses
> different. And If I have to chose a v11n for Catholic bible I will chose
> this one.

How is this v11n doing with other languages? Is it truly
Catholic or just FrenchCatholic? Is there some Catholic standard
of v11n for Bibles (I can imagine there is, e.g., everybody
should do as (Neo-)Vulgata does)?

Blessings,

Matěj
--
http://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl<at>ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

"Goodbye," said the fox. "And now here is my secret, a very
simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see
rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
   -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery