[sword-devel] Congratulations to Troy Griffitts

SonWon sonwon.1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 08:59:26 MST 2018

Congratulation Troy!

At any moment, you have a choice, that leads you closer to God or further
from God.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."  John
8:32, KJV.
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh
unto the Father, but by me."  John 14:6, KJV.
"Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth."  John 17:17, KJV.
"He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar,
and the truth is not in him."  1 John 2:4, KJV.