[sword-devel] Diatheke - rendering of text wrapped in the OSIS hi element

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Apr 12 04:36:09 MST 2018

Something's changed in diatheke plain output format with regard to how it renders text wrapped in the OSIS hi element.

Currently, it places an asterisk and space before and a space and asterisk after the marked text.
From time immemorial, it simply placed an asterisk at both the start and end of the marked text.

My guess is that this was an unintended change. I don't see any merit in it, do you?

Best regards,

David