[sword-devel] Fixes to versification/av11n.py script in sword-tools repo

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 19:34:10 MST 2018

A little help from Troy reminding me that in SVN I'm the *other* user name
and I've gotten the whole list of patches applied. I used git-svn so I was
able to import them all directly (except the PEP8 one, because I was
tooling around with the SVN client directly on that while bumbling for my
credentials).

Feel free to submit future revisions directly through git. Most of us
around here are, of necessity, at least passingly familiar with the git-svn
bridge. It's clunky and lacks the elegance of direct git, but it does work
- at least for me. I think that Python 3 support is going to have to be
high on the priority list for the engine bindings with Python 2 fading out
in Fedora land in the next two cycles.

--Greg