[sword-devel] Diatheke and MarkDown format?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 21 05:28:54 MST 2017

Thanks Peter,

I'm sure you're the best candidate for the task, in view of the stirling
work you did by adding LaTeX format to its output capabilities.

However, I've yet to see any set of Sword utilities for Windows that
actually do that, as I observed back in October 2015.

> When will the diatheke update with support for LaTeX output format be
> released?
>
> cf. When Osk updated the wiki page in Feb 2014, LaTeX was already listed.
>
> http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Frontends:Diatheke#Output_formats
>
> Valid output_format values are: CGI, GBF, HTML, HTMLHREF, LaTeX, OSIS,
> RTF, ThML, XHTML, and plain text (default).
>
> I just tried using -f LaTeX, but got plain text format.

Regards,

David

--
Sent from: http://sword-dev.350566.n4.nabble.com/