[sword-devel] RC - odd bug, diatheke, lookup, probably engine rather than utilities.

Peter Von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Nov 3 04:29:32 MST 2017

> Von: "Peter von Kaehne" <refdoc at gmx.net>
> . I fixed one and now I am down to
> one error message.

Fixing the last one made it all go away. Thanks, Troy - this is really helpful. This is of course right now mostly about paths and file loading. Would you think that we could expand generally the debug logging? (NOT FOR THE RC OF COURSE!! :-))

For David and I I think the single most beneficial debugging tool would be a sweep of a module and finding references which do not work. Localised crossreferences remain very difficult to transform accurately from USFM and being able find rapidly those which did not by exercising the engine would be hugely helpful thing.

Peter