[sword-devel] Soft hyphens

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 2 14:26:56 MST 2017

What would be of interest as a practical benefit for future typesetters is to
prepare a comprehensive replace list for all the longer words in the LinVB
source text.

The search column would contain the word without a soft hyphen.
The replace column would contain the same word with a soft hyphen at the
right place or places.

A tab delimited format would suffice.
Whole word case-sensitive search type should apply.

This could be made for the Lingala project with the skills and tools we have
available.

Cyrille and I can pursue it within his repository if it seems worthwhile.

I mention it here merely to float the general concept.

Best regards,

David

--
Sent from: http://sword-dev.350566.n4.nabble.com/