[sword-devel] Danish Bible module Dan and Ulrik's Danish-Bible-OT-1931 ?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat May 20 12:03:42 MST 2017

We have an existing Danish Bible module released in 2003 called simply *Dan*.

This is *Det Gamle Testamente af 1931* compiled together with public domain
Danish New Testament.

About=Det Gamle Testamente af 1931:\par copyrighted Etext (c)1931 Det Danske
Bibelselskab.\par The Old Testament of 1931: copyrighted Etext\par (C) by
Det Danske Bibelselskab 1931.\par [The Danish Bible Society]\par\par The New
Testament is Public Domain.\par\par consult included gutenberg.txt file for
Project Gutenberg copyrighted/public domain etext usage licenses

One of Ulrik's GitHub projects is *Danish-Bible-OT-1931*.

This prompts the question as to what will happen to the NT if we were to
make a new module based solely on Ulrik's project?

Do we really want to have two different Danish Bible modules both containing
the 1931 OT ?
Wouldn't that be confusing to users?

Best regards,

David