[sword-devel] GlobalOptionFilter=UTF8GreekAccents and non-Greek modules

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 1 10:07:27 MST 2017

For use with TextPipe, it's preferred to use the PCRE expression in the Find
column.

That's always my own method. Byte codes are harder to look up and recognise
by human eyes.
If I could, I'd use PCRE expressions in the Replace column, but TextPipe
doesn't facilitate that.

It's easy enough for anyone to make a derived copy with byte codes in column
1.
And Windows users could do that readily by means of BabelPad.

I may eventually add this to my GitHub repo as a separate file.

David