[sword-devel] Issue with notes in titles after chapter

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Sun Jul 9 20:25:55 MST 2017

On 07/08/2017 11:22 AM, David Haslam wrote:
> Xiphos 4.0.5 (Windows) displays spurious content in the preview pane for both these notes. ...
> I think we need help from Karl to better understand what's causing the symptoms.
I've read this thread only lightly, but the bottom line is that Xiphos
extracts all footnote/xref/strongs/morph content the same way, from the
embedded content in the URL as returned by renderText() during chapter
display, generally the "value=..." element.  If it's wrong, it's because
the engine didn't deliver it right in the 1st place. Xiphos forms no
opinion about what it should be, it just takes the value blindly.