[sword-devel] NASB

Matt Zabojnik mattzab at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:33:21 MST 2017

I apologize for the confusion here, this really should have been two
threads, as two conversations are occurring simultaneously.
I have permission in regards to NASB.

On the other hand, what started as a simple question about declaring PD
sources ended up commanding the direction of the thread.

I think I may be misunderstanding you though on your statement about
copyright statements being inaccurate if not declared by the parties you
named. Now I think you're saying that it's your *working assumption*, which
I think to mean that it's a safe place to work from, and not that you mean
that they are the only trustworthy authority on a copyright statement. Did
I understand you correctly?

Thanks for all the swift input, everyone. This has been rich.

Blessings,
Matt