[sword-devel] Module upload: Shona

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 19 14:27:39 MST 2017

The About key needs to be made consistent with version 2.0 and the date 2013.

Currently it reads:

About=The Shona Bible that is offered here to you is a work in progress at
the time of writing, 2009.

Version 2.0 is still NT only, but this is not stated in the conf file.

I think it should be *Versification=KJV* to avoid the 2 emptyvss in the NT:

III John 1:15
Revelation of John 12:18

btw. I'd be inclined to think that the *Free Presbyterian Church of
Scotland* is not an advocate of the NRSV, so better to avoid the
misapprehension altogether.

Best regards,

David