[sword-devel] Torrent

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 4 01:26:34 MST 2017

The distribution restriction on some modules that Greg mentions is important.

I'm a little concerned about how STEP Bible repackages some of our Bible
modules in one grand Zip file.
Likewise for another Zip file containing the repackaged Bible modules from
eBible.org.

See bottom left in https://www.stepbible.org/downloads.jsp

I've not been through all the Zip file contents, but if they do contain any
that only CrossWire is licensed to distribute, then we should contact our
friend Dr David Instone-Brewer at Tyndale House with a courteous request to
remove those few.

A drawback of repackaging like this is that there's typically no formal
procedure to keep the contents up to date after modules have been updated by
CrossWire.

Best regards,

David