[sword-devel] Announcing Sword++

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Sep 26 00:56:04 MST 2016

Jaak,

We are supporting 32 bit devices and operating systems for the foreseeable future.  Emails on sword-support confirm that.

Libsword use is considerably more than Bibletime.

I am not argueing against increased speed and changes in the development model, I am arguing against careless breakage. Bindings and utilities are an absolute necessity, 32 bit support may well be necessity for a good while longer and the keeping small of the list of compulsory dependencies has reasons too.

Peter